Sunday, July 1, 2018

7/1/18

Today was alright. Mskate texted me and woke me up at 7AM. I probably would have slept more, but good to wake up and go through Sunday a little sleepy so I can fall asleep early enough to wake up at 6 Monday. I watched How It's Made until it was time to go to church. It was a good mass. I went to my parents to pick-up my Journey (they borrowed it for the Tennessee trip, which I'm currently writing a blog about). I got the DVD project I'm working on, and it's almost done. We went to a local barbecue place for lunch, and I got some left overs. I looked frantically for my 3DS at their house, because I thought I left it there, but I didn't (I misplaced it on Father's day, sometime between when I was at their house and getting back to my house). Well when I got back home I turned my laptop bag over and out it fell. Weird, I checked my laptop bag at least 5 times. Well I got it now, so yay. I did a lot of work on my Tennessee blog, mainly writing. Hopefully I'll get it out before the end of the week. I did the dishes and put my light t-shirts in a detergent soak, because I'm getting to the point where I need to wash my t-shirts. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment