Wednesday, July 4, 2018

7/4/18, Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July, America's Independence Day. Today I had plans, like clean my house and film 2 videos, but I just enjoyed a lazy morning watching Gold Rush on hulu before it expires. I did film characters vs screen names, the real problem with animat, and recorded a podcast for Solo A Star Wars Fanfiction (I refuse to call it "A Star Wars Story" for reasons I will explain in my podcast) after seeing it in an almost sold out show. At about 10PM I lit off some fireworks, because I'm American and it's customary to light off explosives in the street to celebrate. I set-up some fireworks incorrectly, and I'm lucky I didn't get hit, though I think a couple of them got vaporized since I only found half of the shells I lit off. I was going to go shopping today, but all the sales and coupons go on sale tomorrow. Oh well. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment