Tuesday, September 8, 2015

9/7/15 Last day of summer

Well I'm going to start this blog up again. Maybe once I start working full time I will figure out a way to do this regularly without giving away sensitive info. But now I'm back with my non-propietary college student life.

So labor day in the US was my last day of summer break. I moved into my dorm on Saturday, finalized unpacking on Sunday, and enjoyed my last day off today. I returned some supplies I thought I forgot and bought again but ended up finding when unpacking. "No, nothing's wrong with the merchandise, I just found my original stuff." I can't believe I forgot my dish soap that I used since freshman year. That bummed me out though, and I had to buy some new stuff.

Well on this day I watched a couple movies on hulu, watched a bunch of admirable animation and animation atrocities on youtube, and filmed "12 years a Dave." I thought of this idea last year, and had some larger, do what the Amanda Show did with BlockBlister, but never got around to it and instead of letting the idea die, I did this. Check it out at the video site and chose your favorite web player.

I considered doing some other videos, but decided against it. I finished all my unpacking and got my dorm looking like I want it. It's really hot here, and the dorms aren't air conditioned. Oh well. When trying to fall asleep the first 10 or so minutes of Pooh's Grand Adventure was playing through my head. The whole "on the last day of a golden summer," and "forever." I woke up a couple times throughout the night because I was thirsty, and needed to replace all the water I was sweating out. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment