Friday, September 11, 2015

9/11/15

Well today I had my moments remembering what happened 14 years ago. My college flew all our American flags at half mast, and I took a moment and placed my hand over my heart as I looked at the flag.
I did amiibo hunting today because wave whatever was released. I went to Meijer at midnight to get Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorff, and Olimar. I wanted to get 8-bit Mario as well but I didn't have enough money on me so I had to put something back. At Target this morning I got Dr. Mario and 8-bit Mario, and made sure I brought enough money with me. Got all but Bowser Jr. and I don't really care about that one.
I had mechanics of materials, history of the world, and Tri-Z. They were OK.
I also had my last "loads of free crap bash" and it was pretty good. Full blog about these things tomorrow. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment