Friday, February 27, 2015

2/27/15

Today was an interesting day. I did laundry, nothing surprising there. I did my encoding of my hour long podcast, and it took all day to encode. I started encoding at 10 AM and it stopped at about 11 PM. Then at the Pokemon League, one of my friend's got a speeding ticket, and I found out I've been watching to much It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Why? Well he wanted a way to get out of it, and I suggested, with a level of seriousness, to break his speedometer and say "well I didn't know how fast I was going because my speedometer was broken." He then said "yeah but getting it fixed would cost more than the ticket and it's illegal to drive without a speedometer." That was a "gang" style plan from Sunny. Then during the game, we do a 6 player free for all, where everyone battles everyone. I have a wigglytuff that has a poke-power that "puts all active Pokemon to sleep." The idea is that for one on one, it puts you and your opponent to sleep, but for our battle, we interpreted that as "all 6 people's Pokemon are asleep," and I have a bit of a reputation of putting people to sleep. That was really funny. Later.
Oh, I also updated Opera, but instead of replacing the old version, it kept the old version in addition to adding the new one. I'm going to play around with that later probably. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment