Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2/18/15

OK, today I feel like a bad Catholic. It's Ash Wednesday for those of you who don't know; no meat and go to church, start of Lent so also give up something. Well I failed the first 2. Today was a bit hectic though. I had to get a thing turned in for my senior design, and it took way longer than it should have, mainly because I had to get so many signatures. What should have taken an hour max ended up taking 6 hours. Anyways, when I got back to my dining hall at 6:30, I had my cheeseburger because I was quite hungry. Well then I saw people with ashes on their foreheads. I suddenly realized I missed Ash Wednesday mass AND just ate meat. Well, I'll pray and not eat meat tomorrow. When I screw up the meat thing during lent, I abstain from meat the next day when I can eat meat just because I screwed up the first time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment