Thursday, February 26, 2015

2/26/14

Today was good. I had my classes. Kind of funny thing happened. In my logistics class, my professor asked "what's the best method of forecasting?" I just start laughing. Not out loud bust a gut, but chuckling under my breath and bending over to contain myself. The professor knows me a little, knows that I know my stuff and what not. He asks me what I thought and I just said "none, they all suck. I've tried every one of them, you just can't predict the future." Not exactly the answer he was going for, but he liked the idea. It was a little PTSD from my operations and productions class.

Well after class stuff, I filmed a 1 hour podcast on being a picky eater and why there's nothing wrong with it. 15+ years of repressed social stigma, longest podcast to date. Then at my film club we filmed future young adults react to a book. That was fun. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment