Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2/17/15

Today was good. I had management and logistics, and they were fine. After those I hung out in my dorm for a couple hours. I watched Cherrybomb on Hulu, and it was, well, read my review here. It was intended to be a bitlanders blog, but it ended up being a full blogger blog. Now for you special blogger people. As you may or may not know, I filmed a series of lets plays with my friends the saint and sudden for Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings. 2 weeks ago we finished the game. Well two of the unlockables is being able to play with a Henry Jones Sr. skin and a Han Solo skin. I spent 3 hours watching and reading artifact walkthroughs to get enough hats to unlock both. Tomorrow we're going to film 2 bonus parts, one as Henry and one as Han. Then we'll film our next series, but you'll see that in months. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment