Friday, December 5, 2014

12/5/14

Today, well I turned in the big lab. Did I tell you about how I had a major lab and I cheated sleep? Well I'm going to retell it, because I like the story.

So I had a major lab due. Big BIG project, worth like 1/5 of my grade in the class, and I was having trouble verifying what was happening. I checked and rechecked my calculations, all of them were fine. I checked the crystal ball assumptions, and they seemed fine, but I just couldn't get it to work. Well, I spent hours working on it, staying up until 4AM getting charts and compiling data. At one point, I ingested so much caffeine that I saw the 4th dimension. I couldn't really comprehend it, but I'm pretty sure I saw the 4th dimension. Well I fell asleep at about 5AM and woke up at 8AM. Luckily we didn't really learn anything in class today because I wasn't 100% there. Crazy. But I'm so glad that it's done with. The paper was over 200 pages long. We didn't hand in a report, we handed in a book. Damn. The rest of my day was good. It was innovation day at my college. This is where the design classes show off their semester long projects and try to get people to "invest" in their product using play money. I saw some good products, a couple of which I would buy if made available. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment