Tuesday, December 2, 2014

12/2/14

Soon it will be done. About 1 more week. Today was kind of hard. I watched some senior design presentations, and that was good. I then worked for hours on homework. Oi. I then had dynamics, and that was fine. My professor finally remembered to bring his spool so we could see that if you actually pull from the bottom the spool will roll up. It was cool. I then worked some on my senior design project. Did some tests, gonna revolutionize an industry. You know, just college senior things. Then I worked on another project. Of my partners brought a 6 pack of beers to the meeting. We're not at like in a dorm or some private section of an empty campus building, we're in the middle of the lower level of the library, probably the most busy area of the library, just drinking some cold ones while working on a project. We're over 21 so it's not like it's illegal or anything, it's just a little out of the ordinary. Oh college. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment