Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12/24/14

Hally Christmas Eve. Today was fun. We exchanged gifts with my grandparents because we always celebrate with them either the day before or the day after Christmas. Then we went to mass. It was Christmas Eve mass. Then we rushed to Kroger to try to find sweet potatoes, because we need them for a dish we are making for a party tomorrow. Unfortunately Kroger was closed. So we ate our Chinese food dinner, like most people do on Christmas. I called a local Meijer to see if they were open. They were open till 7PM. It was 6:30 and Meijer is 20 minutes away. Mom and I rush out, and we get there in like 15 minutes. We had 15 minutes to spare. I rush in and grab 4 sweet potatoes and get in line. Mom gets in and looks at the ones I grabbed. She said I should get another just in case. I then hustle back over to produce to get another sweet potato. I'm weaving in and out of people. When I get back in line, mom says "get another sweet potato." I weave in and out again. Wow, fun stuff. Not much happened after that, except for watching A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas on FXX. I need to do a review of that, especially considering that it was a TV edit. All the big swearing was replaced with "little kid swears." Quite funny, and more entertaining than listening to sailor mouth stoners. More details on the Christmas festivities once I get the full annual Christmas blog up. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment