Thursday, December 18, 2014

12/18/14

Today was fun. I went to the Salvation Army, and found a Super Scope 6. It didn't have the sensor or the game, but it had the box and the scope. I got it for under the fair market value. Then I saw ZeldaMaster93. He was streaming so I "swotted" him. I saw he was streaming, so I grabbed a fly swatter, went over to his house, knocked on his door, and said "you're being swotted." The best thing is that he had his wireless headset on so the 7 viewers were able to hear "what the f***...you're being swotted here is my fly swatter." Lol. Real swotting is serious and you should never do it. It's dangerous and a waste of tax payer dollars, but fake swotting where you show up surprisingly at your friends door with a fly swatter is funny. I went to my old high school's band concert and saw some old friends. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment