Sunday, November 23, 2014

11/23/14

Today was kind of crazy, just annoying. Before I talk about my boring day, here's something that happened after getting into bed after doing the safe ride thing. It's like 4AM, and someone tries to open my door. I don't have it deadbolted but I had it chain bolted. I instinctual looked the guy right in the eye and and yelled "holy shit." This happened in the span of 2 seconds. Then after like 30 seconds it set in what just happened. Then fight or flight adrenalin kicked in and my heart was racing. Oh it was crazy. Well fast forward to 11 AM and I still want to sleep but the sun. I read my wall street journal and the goal assignments and did my entre 3 homework. I did some dynamics homework. Then I went to late mass at 5:30. After church I worked on entre 3 homework. Now I'm just trying to relax. I tried playing street fighter x mega man, but the keyboard sucks for platformers. When I get home I'm going to try connecting my PS3 controller and see if it can actually play. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment