Monday, November 10, 2014

11/10/14

Today fucking sucked. Yeah, I said fuck. It was that bad. To start out, I forgot to set my alarm. I woke up and I'm like "Wow that's the first time I woke up on my own on a school day in forever." Then I noticed that I didn't set my alarm and it's an hour after I would have set my alarm for. Luckily I didn't have any classes, but had my OP midterm. The OP midterm was the worst test I ever took, and I took some pretty brutal tests. There were major problems based on key concepts, and I had no idea how to do them. I spent the entire weekend studying, and I'm only confident on 50% of the problems. I studied my ass off. I tried my ass off. My professor needs to get off his high horse and fucking teach. Afterwards I just went back to my dorm and played GTA. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment