Friday, November 14, 2014

11/14/14

Today was a decent end to a terrible week. I turned in a lot of stuff that was finished and due today. I also got the results for the worst test I've ever taken. Actually, I did decent. I got 80% on it. I was thinking terrible. I then met with my senior design group. We learned about the processes that we will be doing. A funny thing to me that happened is that we're working with a German grad student and he was showing us the stuff. We weren't able to get into a room, and he said "scheiß," which basically means "shit" in German. I chuckled because that's what my brother used to say that when we were little so he could swear without authority figures knowing and getting in trouble. I've been doing a little research into different bitcoin faucets, because I want bitcoins and I'm planning on making a blog on these bitcoin faucets. Well I got paid from 3 of them today, so now I have 14 cents more worth of bitcoints. I then helped my honor society as being the door keeper for the initiation ceremony. Our initiation processes are a secret, and I was there to guard against people who aren't supposed to see it. I was an NPC. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment