Saturday, November 1, 2014

11/1/14

Woops, forgot to post the last couple of days. Well, what have I been up to. Well, Halloween happened, and I dressed up as my own fan made trainer NPC, plant manager. Here's the picture and the catch phrases I came up with.
"By my calculations, I will win." ---- "Must have forgotten to check my signs."
"Let's make this quick, I have a meeting in an hour." ------ "Great, now I'm going to be late."
"I don't think you're right for our company." ------ "On second thought, here's my card."

I was going to show it off to my pokemon club, since we play pokemon on Friday nights, but no one showed up. Now they regret missing it.


So I've been working hard on my latest lab. We had to create an aggregate plan using different methods. Well, we've set up everything, now it's just a mater of having excel chug through everything. My homework does itself. LOL. Today I just chugged through it making sure everything was right. Tomorrow my partner and I are going to meet to make sure everything is right. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment