Monday, March 3, 2014

3/3/14

Today was pretty good. I got my hair cut and percription. That's when I learned that my Rite Aid has some PS2 games. Turns out, some of them are new in box and are below fair market price. Yay. I went to best buy hoping for the same reason, and to look at the anime section...and to look at the shelving units they had. Since an ABC Warehouse is close to my Best Buy, I decided to stop there and see if they had a reasonably priced and ridiculously sized shelving unit for DVD/Video Game cases. The guy showed me a shelving unit and said "I also have some that are a little smaller," and I said "no I need big, I have a large collection." Unfortunately nothing of my caliber was there. To bad, it's a really nice store. Great customer service. While driving, I did one of my rants in the car. I need to get a tape recorder or something because I do good work when I'm doing a car rant. Maybe I'll start that one day.
I also got an interview tomorrow. My family was helping me prep for it. I'm glad I lost all that weight, because I didn't bring my suit home from college and my brother is a little smaller than me. Thankfully, I was able to fit into his suit. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment