Saturday, March 15, 2014

3/15/14

Today was really good. I went "trophy shopping" with the president of my film club. Our film club is hosting a film festival and we're going to give out awards. Originally, we were going to give out actual trophies and plaques. Then when we were talking about how it would be like really expensive to get actual trophies, like $20 each, I pitched the idea of "how about we get VHS tapes, paint them gold, and write the winner's name on it with masking tape and permanent marker?" The group loved the idea, so we went down to the local Good Will and bought 9 VHS movies, 11 tapes in all since Titanic and Gone with the Wind were 2 tapes each. We then went to Hobby Lobby and bought some gold color paint. In total, it was about 12 dollars. Much better than $180. Now we just need to paint them. That'll be next weeks meeting. I took some behind the scenes footage, like normal. After trophy shopping, I did operations homework, ergo lab write up, and some of my circuits lab write up. Since operations was basically doing math homework, it was just like back in freshman year. Unlike so many times doing homework, my brain kind of "overheats," but after "defragging" it yesterday, I felt great. No "overheating." I watched Juno after doing my homework. It's a really bad movie. At first I was to caught up in the fact that Ellie got pregnant with Scott Pilgrim's baby with no signs of the infected or cannibals, but then the movie began just being bad. The writing was terrible, the acting was bad, the story and plot do not make for good fiction. So glad I have toonami now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment