Wednesday, March 19, 2014

3/19/14

Today was good. I had my classes, and while my simulations professor lecturing us on motivation, again, wasn't good, I got to meet Congressman Fred Uptan, and he bought everyone pizza. Oh it was great. Oh yeah, had circuits, op research, and ergo as well. I also filled out a March Madness bracket. I don't know sports, so what did I do? "Hmmm, I've heard of that school, this school loaded faster than the other guy, I like their name." Yeah, very sophisticated. If I don't do sports, why fill it out? One billion dollars. If I win 1 billion dollars for spending 15 minutes filling out some bracket, yay. I'll get like all sorts of interviews, asking me how I was able to chose the perfect bracket, and all sorts of things like that. "Well...I recognized their name, I like their name, their team loaded faster than their opponents." Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment