Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3/27/14

Today, well annoying. I could go into too much detail about my morning, but I'll spare the detail. I had circuits, simulations, OR, and ergo. In simulations and OR I had a quiz in each class. I'm not to confident in simulations, mainly because I spent half the time trying to get the damn thing to work. I'm not a fan of simulations. But I did much better in OR. It wasn't easy at first, but then I got myself in the OR mindset and it was super easy. I went over it like 4 times because I did it in like 15 minutes, and we were given 50 minutes to do it. I was still the first one done. After the quiz I talked to some of my actors for my short film project. Making sure that I could get the time and scheduling right. I spent a lot of running around trying to get a camera man, and that was difficult. I was able to borrow one from a friend. I picked it up after I saw Frozen again. My college does these $1 movies about once a month, and this months movie was Frozen. It was fun watching it with an auditorium full of college students, because they react at movies. Really fun. Well the movie got out at 10:30, so I walk over to my friend's apartment to pick up the camera. I haven't been to his apartment complex, but I kind of ride past it everyday on the bus. As I'm walking through campus, alone, at night, with the kind of dim street lamps, I just kept thinking "this is how I get mugged." Well after getting a little turned around, I get to his building in the complex, get the camera, and head back to my dorm. As I have the camera around my shoulder, now I'm thinking of it as a videogame; objective acquired, new mission, get the camera back to home base safely. I did. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment