Saturday, September 28, 2013

9/28/13

Today was OK. Turn out that my allergy irritation was really the begging of a cold. I woke up breathing through my mouth with my nose full. It's not as bad as I've had it before though. I'm fairly sure I picked it up at the job fair. I shook hands with at least 10 people, who probably shook hands with over 20 people, who shook hands with... Essentially I shook hands with everyone at the engineering campus. I think my flushing of my nostril really helped. Basically I poured Disani Distilled drinking water directly into my nose. It burned, but soothed the irritation.

Anyways, today I read my marketing chapter, worked on my my project, formally applied to the jobs from the job fair, and relaxed. I haven't been able to relax for weeks. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment