Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11/13

Hello everyone. It's been 12 years since the September 11th terrorist attacks. Every year I do something to remember this event. This year it was watching "102 Minutes that Changed America / Witness to 9/11: 102 Minutes that Changed America / Witness to 9/11" on history channel. This is an amazing documentary. No commentary, no stock footage, no news reels, all raw footage from the amateurs with video cameras and the reporters who just left their cameras running mixed with the radio communication between the fire fighters and police. It's all done in real time. I've heard the time between the plane crashes and the time the buildings fell, but I never sat down and actually spent the time to feel the time. It's a super powerful documentary. It's not for the faint of heart, and I don't recommend it for anyone who finds this event to difficult to remember, like those who were in New York 12 years ago, but it's amazing.

Now for my day, had my engineering econ, entrepreneurial 2, and marketing class. Not liking how we get 2 days to put presentations together with entrepreneurial 2, but I just need to go with it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment