Thursday, September 12, 2013

9/12/13

Today was fine. I had my report prep class. I spent most of my day working on a project with my group. Did fine. After working on that, it was time for the movie with the honors college. I thought it was going to be the new Great Gatsby, but it ended up being Life of Pi. Really good movie.

Here's something that I find funny. Either today or yesterday I found out that Valve now allows you to share your game library with 10 friends with their "Family Share Feature." Naturally, all the PC fans are all "Yay, Valve leading the way for the future again. I love you Valve." Let's see, now where have I heard this before? I know I've heard this from somewhere. Wasn't one of the new consoles going to have this? Oh yeah, this was one of the features of the XBOX ONE. Wait a minute, I thought you guys hated the XBOX ONE. Man some exec over at Microsoft must be like, "wait a minute, I thought people hated that." Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment