Monday, September 2, 2013

9/2/13

Today was a good last day of summer. I enjoyed TV shows, rented and watched Rise of the Guardians on blu-ray, filmed and edited one final video for the summer, and got a lot of exercise walking everywhere. Rise of the Guardians is great; cute story, great visuals, likable and entertaining characters, overall amazing. The video I filmed was on subs vs dubs. I actually filmed it a week ago, but unfortunately I didn't really put my heart into it and I got interrupted halfway through filming and lost my rhythm. This one I'm really happy with the results. I edited the entire thing, removing my begging of shot pauses and bloopers. Unfortunately movie maker is stupid and decided it didn't want to render my video. Sucks to be me. I think I need to reinstall movie maker. I kind-of wanted to write my review for white house down and my blog for the last week of my summer, but didn't get around to it. Might do it tomorrow. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment