Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5/28/13

Today was cool. I watched a couple hours of Hulu content. I went to a kind-of local mall, that's about 5 miles away. I went to the lego store, because I heard that they have sets that you can't get anywhere else and they sell for like 4 times more on ebay. I didn't have ebay prices on me, so I just got some pictures of the different sets they have to do research on. One thing that was cool is that I was complemented by a random stranger about what I was wearing. I don't know if it was sincere or a bet or dare or something, but I felt great because of it. My reason for going there is because I was supposed to get new voice box things from build a bear. A couple years ago the voice box in my grandma's bear died so we were going to get some new ones, record at home, send one to my cousin for him to record on, and then that would be her birthday gift. Unfortunately they changed the technology and now we need to record it at the keyosk thing. Oh well, we'll figure something out. I also got some jaw breakers at the candy store there. I need to find a different place to buy them, since the 8 jawbreakers cost me like $6. I wish I lived in Ed, Edd, n Eddy's universe where jaw breakers cost a nickle. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment