Sunday, May 26, 2013

5/26/13

Today was fun. I went to a party with my camping friends. It was fun seeing them again. What was the highlight was when one of the kids caught a bass. I got to see hi reel it in. After he pulled it up, he wondered what to do with it. It was a full 18 inches, even a little larger. It was to big to stick in the bucket they were sticking the small fries in. They put it on the land. The question was, "so you gonna release it and let it live, or kill it and eat it?" He chose eat it. We let it air drown for an hour, and then it was dead enough to filet. The dad filet it, and a bunch of us watched. I'm not a fish person, but everyone who tried it loved it, so I take it it was good. Fun time. I haven't seen a fish fileted since summer camp of 2010. Overall fun day. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment