Monday, May 13, 2013

5/13/13

Today wasn't that great. I tried to get a paypal debit card so that my eBay business could be more efficient in how I handle all my finances. Well in doing so they said they weren't able to approve my application, and that I might not be the person I said I was, so I have 15 days to prove I am who I say I am, until I prove myself, my account has limited access, and if I don't fix everything, then my account will be restricted. All I want to do is run a better business. Well right now I have my funds stored in my secondary account just hanging out until this gets fixed, because if my account gets locked, then I'll have access to my money. Oh well. I did sell a couple of things today so that's good. Right now since everything is up in the air, I have some of my items being sold on Amazon. And remember to vote and share. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment