Friday, May 24, 2013

5/24/13

Today was cool. I shipped 2 different items, a videogame case artwork and a license plate. I wanted to do some editing on my vlogs I shot, but I neglected to. Oh well. I'll eventually get them out of post production hell. But for a really fun thing, we have a guest hamster this weekend. We got our hamster from my mom's teaching partner because her hamster had babies. Well this weekend, we have the mom hamster. If our hamster was a female, we probably could let them socialize together in the same cage, but we can't since ours is male. Hamsters are rodents, and rodents don't have a sense of family and realize that incest is bad; they just kind of see the opportunity and act on it. It would be a bad idea if they were both male, since male hamsters will viciously fight each other when they meet each other. Females will fight too, but not as strongly, and they might realize that there's some similar DNA. Whatever, moo, the mom, is a really fun hamster. She runs around in the ball, and explores the area, and is far more active, unlike our hamster, swiffer, who will run around in a circle in the ball and pee, and is much more lethargic. But with swiffer being more lethargic, he lets us hold him, whereas moo doesn't let us hold her. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment