Thursday, March 7, 2013

3/5-7/13

Sorry I've been a bit preoccupied the past couple of days. Tuesday I hung out with my friend mbinski and we went to best buy. I got Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and Wreck-It Ralph on Blu-Ray. Both are awesome. Click the links to be taken to their amazon pages. Wreck-It Ralph was the release date purchase, so really cool there. Sly is a fun game. Much like the old ones. Kind of different and a little easier, but that could be changed with difficulty settings, maybe.

Wednesday, I was supposed to have an interview, but the boss person couldn't make it in to interview me. Sad face there. I worked on homework and that went fine. I got to hang out with my friend ZeldaMaster93 and that was really fun. We played Pikmin 2 Wii port and though the wiimote does add some precision, it's not the kind I'm used to. We also played Arkham City for Wii U and it's a cool game.

Today I did some thing's I've been wanting to do, a morning of nothing, organizing my videogame artworks, and some other things. I also got ready for doing a thing with my mom's school tomorrow. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment