Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3/12/13

Today, wow today was crazy. Yes I had my normal Tuesday hell with work design, probability, econ, and adults with disability, but wait, there's more. First thing, I was able to register for classes for next year. But there was one big problem; since I'm still technically pre-engineering, I can't sign up for my 3000 level courses without an over ride. Unfortunately, the guy who is able to do the over ride isn't in class until Monday. Great, now I need to wait almost a week. Well what adds to it is that I need to work on my "cheat sheets" for my work design class and probability class. I crammed 4 sections of material into side of a notebook page. Now I need to do that for probability, and both the tests are Thursday morning. And I need to do my readings for my Russian myths class. FML I guess. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment