Thursday, March 21, 2013

3/21/13

So today I had work design, probability, and econ. In econ I had a test, and I'm confident I did really well. I worked hard on trying to do my probability homework. I did some progress, but unfortunately, I didn't get much work done since I spent an hour only to get 2 questions done. After that, I gathered data for my work design homework. Very interesting life I lead. Fun thing, tonight was my dorms talent show and I did comedy. The first 2 jokes killed, but then I blanked on what my 3rd joke was, and it wasn't like I could just go on, since I had it carefully formulated for maximum funny. After 30 seconds of blanking, I went on with joke 4, did 5, remembered 3, and then ended with 6. I'm either going to re-edit it so that I can get it in proper order, or I'll just reshoot it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment