Monday, March 4, 2013

3/4/13

Today OK. I went to my new doctor and had my full physical. When it came time for me to get my blood and urine tested, I asked the nurse, "can I just have the cup now, I really need to pee." She gave it to me right after she finished writing my name on it. Then I got my blood drawn, and it's my first time getting more than a finger prick. It was weird. But I found my happy place and no troubles. After that, I went to Little Caesars and got the crazy combo, crazy bread and crazy sauce. After fasting for the blood work, I was ready for food. The rest of my day went well. I watched hulu and youtube and stuff. Tonight there was this Australian choir group that put on a show at my old high school. The same group but different people came years ago back when I was in high school and they did a similar show. What I really remember was this song with an "Italian" guy that was singing about his "mama and thisa song shea useto sinng and it goes a something likea this." I remembered the "what's a matter with you 'hey' it's a not so bad 'hey' it's a kinda great 'ah shut up your face.'" There were lyrics that I don't remember, but it had the same song and was so fun to hear it again. Unfortunately there was a problem with the audio so we weren't able to hear them well, but it was still well choreographed and the instrumental music was good, along with what we could hear. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment