Saturday, February 9, 2013

2/8-9/13

Sorry about forgetting to post yesterday. I worked on my work design project and that went fine. I went to my pokemon league and lost 3 times. This weekend there's this gaming convention put on by the gamer's guild. I know a guy who's really big in it, and people were coming down to check us out from the con, so I decided to check it out, not really sure what to expect. I wasn't expecting anything really big, but it was far lamer than I expected. It was basically the guys from gamers guild just doing what they normally do. They had some vendors, but it was all magic and D&D and ponies. The only thing that remotely interested me was the guys that did 3D cards, where they take 6 of the same card, cut out various parts of the back ground on various cards, and it gives it a 3D effect. It was cool I guess, but not $4 cool for some super common gen 1 cards. Oh well.

Today was all homework. I did my probability work, my disabilities work, my russian reading, and some of my work design work. I rewatched last weeks episode of Samurai 7 so that I can get ready for the series finale tonight. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment