Thursday, February 7, 2013

2/6-7/13

Yesterday was fine. Sorry I missed posting. I had myths and work design lab. In lab we had to present our projects. I think it went really well. Here's a funny thing that happened. I'm an engineer, my friends are engineers, we speak engineer. We're talking about girls and I told him there's one girl that I like, and he asked if there was anything going on. I said not yet and he said, and I quote, "dude, you got to get working on that. This isn't the only gantt chart you need to fill." If you don't know, a gantt chart is a progress tracker where you shade in bars when you complete a task. Here's an example I got it off google image. Oh engineering.

Today kind of crazy. I had work design, probability, and econ. In work design, we had a test. I didn't do that good on the previous quizzes, well not me good. But this test, I had it. I knew everything. I'm expecting at least 95%. Probability went pretty well. It was class. Between class there was a little trip up. I normally bring my laptop and other work to the engineering campus since it's a hike out there and back to main campus. Well I didn't have homework to do in the classes that I brought materials for and I forgot my laptop. So I'm trying to figure out how to spend my 2 hours and 45 minutes. I redid my probability homework because I screwed it up some. I also read newspaper comics since I had 3 pages of them just in my bag. I reviewed econ because I wanted to get the concepts that I missed during the time on march for life. It's pretty basic for me, and it helped that I was able to learn it during the review today. I had my film makers club meeting and it was fun. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment