Thursday, February 21, 2013

2/21/13

Today was ok. I had work design, probability, and econ. I worked on my work design homework. The best was the Rube Goldberg Machine activity my dorm did. So much fun, even if it took us 3.5 hours. Here's a video I took.


Now for some grossness, so turn away if you care not to read, bye if you leave now, cause you may not like what your read.

Still here, you've been warned. Well last night, I got sick. I had water, from both the drinking fountain and my water bottle that I had on my night stand thing. My guess is it was the water bottle water. Anyways, something didn't agree with my stomach. I lied in bed for about 30 minutes, until it hit. I drop off my bed, and I can feel it bubbling up. Once I got to the bathroom, the gagging starts. Right when I get down on my hands and knees, dry heaving, followed by projectile vomit, and then regular vomit, more dry heaving, little more puke, and then spitting to clean out my mouth. Pretty sure it was something in the water, since it happened at 5 in the morning after drinking water at 4:30 AM and the last thing I ate was at 10 PM. If it was the pizza I ate at 10, I would have for sure puked before then. Plus when I puked, it was really watery. No chunks. Sorry for the grossness, but I warned you. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment