Monday, February 4, 2013

2/4/13

I feel so run down. I studied pretty hard for my Russian Myths and Tales class, but unfortunately I overlooked some really crucial things. I turned in the quiz saying "just end my pain now." After that I worked on work design homework. I did half the assignment the previous week, but still had half left to do. I did it by hand and was editing it into a power point slide so that I could save it as a PDF as per my professor's request on all electronic assignments. I went to check the due date on the drop box, but no place for the drop box. I reread the instructions for the assignment, "by hand or print out with what software package you used." I just spent an hour doing on the computer for what I could have done in 2 minutes by hand? FML!!! Well, tomorrow I have an econ quiz, probability test, and work design quiz. I really should have done more over the weekend. Wooda coulda shoulda. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment