Saturday, October 8, 2011

10/7/11

Posting one day late due to an issue I'll get to. Well I got up and was super quiet because I was apparently was to loud with my key chain. I can be a good roommate so I kept quiet. I had my classes and then got my shots. It was my day for allergy shots. I was planning to just make an appointment for my flu shot because I need to get a special one. They had the special one in stock so I got the shot that day. 3 shots in one day. Good thing I have mostly gotten over my fear of needles. I walk outside the center and there was this soapbox derby going on with the different organizations. Really cool. I watched it.

Well after that I went to eat lunch. It was 2 hours after I normally would. Because of that I wasn't hungry at my normal time for dinner. Because of that the dining hall closed before I could get down there to eat. I had ramen. So I heat up the water and throw the noodles in. I forgot that I had the noodles sitting in the water because I got pulled into online videos. Well when I koticed that I had ramen, the noodles were completely cooked and hydrated. I don't think I've ever had perfectly prepared ramen like that. I threw in the flavor pack, put it back into the microwave for a minute to get it back to being warm. It was the best ramen I've ever had.

I took a swagbucks survey and got more swagbucks. I then crashed on the futon with the mouse in my hand with the light and TV on. I got through half an episode of friends before konking out. I woke up to an episode of my wife and kids at 4 in the morning. I then turned off the TV, the light, and climbed up to my loft. I slept for another 6 hours. First time I've slept for 11 hours in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment