Saturday, October 29, 2011

10/29/11

I took a test today that payed me. It was the CLA, and I am bound by signature to not tell you what was on it. But I can tell you that it was essays. Persuasive essays. Like what ruined 11 grade English. I saw what I was doing and yelled noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in my head. Didn't help that I had a hard time sleeping the night before and was dead tired for it. Oh well, got my $25 visa gift card. Spent it on Popeye and a thing on froobi that is apparently a pocket chair.

Well I skyped my parents and they said I look really tired and should take a nap. I did, but was on my Concetta so my dream was a little trippy since I'm basically totally aware while asleep. It's hard to explain.

Well I went and saw the Rocky Horror Show at my on campus theatre. It was so horrible I left at intermission. I will try to forget it as best I can. Wish me luck. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment