Monday, May 4, 2015

5/4/15

Today was alright. I went to WOW! to return some equipment I don't need. I went to the mall to check GameStop and FYE for stuff. Didn't find anything though. After that we went to Toys R Us to see if we could find a little gift for my nephew. Didn't find anything there though. I also checked out the videogames because I'm me. We then went to Best Buy to check for stuff. My brother got computer cleaning stuff, aka a can of compressed air and monitor wipes. After Best Buy we went to Target and we found our nephew a stuffed Thomas the Tank Engine and I found an 80s movie triple collection; The Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Yay. After Target we went to MicroCenter. My brother bought a cooling pad thing for his laptop. I checked to see if they Pikmin 3, they didn't. I did a little cleaning up of my college stuff after the shopping. I took some dry cleaning to the cleaners. I used some of that compressed air on my laptop and blew out some dust clouds. later

No comments:

Post a Comment