Sunday, May 10, 2015

5/10/15 Mothers Day

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up, derped around online and tried to upload my impressions of splatoon, considering that it failed to upload, again. I encoded it using live movie maker to wmv and it uploaded fine. Watch it here.


Happy Gamer's Impressions of Splatoon Global Testfire by catholiccontriversy

Then I also had the lets plays up.

After internet stuff, I went to church. It was good. After some more relaxing, it was time for Mothers Day dinner with my parents, grandparents, and their friends. There wasn't any big thing this year, but there was my grandma insisting that I have a glass of wine with my dinner. I have a glass of wine occasionally after a day of work to help unwind, but not normally with dinner. Well, it wasn't just that I normally don't drink with dinner, but it's also because the wine costs $9 a glass. I don't have a very refined pallet, mostly drinking either $1 single servings or $6 bottles. That $9 glass tasted exactly the same as the cheap stuff  and wasn't even as much as in the $1 single servings. Oh grandma, but she was happy, and since she was the one who was insisting on it, I wasn't carded. Additionally, my grandparents needed more sweet ramooth for their Manhattans. They poured some more and were offering it to their friend who also had a Manhattan, but she didn't want any more. My 20 year old brother jokingly said "I'll have it," and my grandpa was ready to give it to him. My mom and I were quick to say "NO, grandpa stop right there, you're going to get him arrested." Oh my grandparents.

After dinner we cleaned my hamster's cage. He's all clean now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment