Friday, May 22, 2015

5/22/15

Today marked the end of an era. Today we traded in our 2003 Pontiac Vibe for an HHR. That was the first car I drove, first car my brother drove, we had it through elementary school, middle school, and high school. The thing was falling apart. It had petrified crumbs in the carpet. When we were driving to the dealer, the paneling was rattling in the wind. But it was our car, lots of memories. For it's last hurah, we went to A&W and ate in it, because that was the first fast food in it 12 years ago, so it'll be the last fast food in it with us. Day 1, I'm 10 years old, we go to this drive in and I'm eating in the back. Spill my drink, but hey, it was well used. But man, that new to us used HHR is gorgeous. It was our dealer's mom's car and she barely used it. It looks new. If this was an ebay item, it would be "like new." It's great, and now we have 2 HHRs. Since the car dealer is close to my grandpa, we stopped by to say hi. Didn't stay to to long, but enough to say hi. I showed him my senior design project, and he enjoyed it. I realized I haven't finished EWW EWWHPDH12, but I'm working on it. Just need to add some text and title cards. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment