Monday, January 5, 2015

1/5/14

Today was fun. I filmed a part 2 of Subs VS Dubs. I then went to the movies with my grandparents and brother. We went to see The Penguins of Madagascar. It was really funny. I will see if I do a blogger or bitlanders review. After the movie, we went out to dinner at red lobster. Since I don't like sea food, my options were really limited. I had 1 of 2 steaks. I got the pepercorn sirloin and not the new york strip. My grandma tried to get me to get the new york strip, but I said no. I then leaned over to my brother and whispered "get the ribeye." That's a joke from when I was in high school and I went out to dinner with my mom and grandma, and I was looking at the steaks. I decided I wanted to see what a flat iron steak was lie, and my grandma made a big deal about how I should get the ribeye, and so "get the ribeye" has been a family joke since. After dinner I played some Bayonetta on my Wii U. Bayonetta is amazing on the Wii U, and if you aren't playing with one of the Nintendo themed costumes, you aren't playing it right and might as well be playing it on PS360. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment