Friday, January 30, 2015

1/30/15

Today started out great. I had a dream that was so funny I woke myself up laughing. It was about how you're supposed to drive up to the food window to mail a letter at dairy queen instead of putting it in the mailbox under the order microphone, and that it's really bad to scream "HEY!" at the drive through guy even if he's not part of the game. Yeah I don't know, you just had to be there.

Anyways, today I played Pokemon Omega Ruby all day. I didn't have any work, so I played my new addiction. Because I knew I would be getting them eventually, I decided to order X, Y, and Alpha Sapphire because I want the club Nintendo codes before they expire. I also had my pokemon club meeting, and got killed in the first 5 minutes of the game. Oh well. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment