Tuesday, January 20, 2015

1/20/14

I had a great morning. While I probably would have wanted to sleep a little longer, Footloose was playing on the clock radio when it woke me up. It was just getting led in by the DJ. I felt like I was in a movie or Regular Show. I did a little dancing while getting ready in the morning. Well then I had my business classes. One of them was the purchasing class that we only had for 5 minutes the first week. My professor is very colorful. He says "fuck" a lot. After class I played the sims for 2.5 hours. I didn't expect to play that long. I also narrowly escaped a collapsing bitcoin investment site. It was up yesterday, and I just got enough bitcoin to invest in their site. Then they stopped working. That was a close bullet. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment