Saturday, September 6, 2014

9/5-6/14

Well I didn't get the chance to blog yesterday, so I'll tell what happened then in addition to today.

Well yesterday started out with me going to breakfast, then getting on the bus to the engineering campus. I had Engineer Econ, Entrepreneurial 3, and operations. I did some homework, then it was time for the big event, loads of free crap bash. I'll probably do a little blog on that on either pokematics blog or maybe on bitlanders. Then there was the storm. Oh the storm. That was crazy. After loads of free crap bash, I did some hanging around trying to do some stuff. Then it was time for volunteering. I did the "drive students home" thing I've done in the past. I had some interesting patrons. All good.

After sleeping off the staying up all night, I woke up at 12 noon and had some lunch food for breakfast. Then I worked on homework, all day. I might need to buy the new text book for my engineer econ class. That's depending on if I can get a hold of a copy and make copies of the homework problem pages. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment