Thursday, September 18, 2014

9/18/14

Well this was a tad awkward. Tuesdays and Thursdays are my easy days. I just have 1 class. Well last night I finished what was due today and what is due tomorrow, so I was at a loss for urgency. Instead of goofing off like a slacker, I decided to get caught up on some things that won't be due for a while, like a project and some homework assignments. That was a good use of my time. I have about 80 more games to test in that lot I bought, but I'm saving that for the weekend. Dynamics went fine. I then met up with one of my groups to work on some group work. That went fine. I also wrote a script for a video on bullying and cyberbullying. It'll be a while before I release them. They're pretty serious and I want to make sure I say everything the way I want to say it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment