Tuesday, January 7, 2014

1/7/13

Today was great. I filmed the rest of the Frogger lottery ticket video. I finished, well "actually did" is more accurate, the Christmas blog. I made the trek to the bookstore but they were closed, again. I took note of the hyper cold temperature. Anyone who says "global warming is real," tell that to my frozen beard that came from 1 minute of just standing there. I watched Spaceballs and Taxi Driver. I love Spaceballs. Super funny movie. I'm conflicted though about Taxi Driver. I didn't really like it but I didn't really dislike it. It wasn't really OK but it wasn't bad. I don't know. I played a little OUYA. I ordered a ton of stuff from best buy. I finished writing the first draft of "Der PC's Face." I still need to work on some rhymes and syllables, but overall it's really funny. I was going to record, but I was to tired to do that. Well tomorrow I have school. I came here feeling "but break just doesn't feel full, it isn't complete." Then I had these snow days, and now break feels full. I'm not looking forward to this semester, but I'm ready for it. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment