Wednesday, November 13, 2013

11/13/13

Today, well Wednesday. I had Entrepreneurial and Marketing. In entrepreneurial, we finally got our professors to say "well now that's interesting, I might buy that." We still need to do some fine tuning, but we might just have it. At this point, one of my partners and I both said "we're done trying to fix this as we would. Now, we're just going to do this so we can get a good grade. After we graduate, we'll take our rejected ideas to market and sell hundreds. People liked the idea and said they'd buy it." Maybe it's for the best. Our school rejects our ideas, well we still own the intellectual property then. It's like with Steve Wozniak and how HP said "personal computer, that's a stupid idea, we're not going to put our name on that, keep it." Who knows. I also watched "The Breakfast Club." Amazing movie. Might need to review it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment