Monday, November 11, 2013

11/11/13

Today was quite busy. I had to finish reading what I needed to for my marketing test. Finished it basically right before the test. I think I did really well on the test though. I'll be called out as a curve wrecker like every other test. As a multiple choice test, I could tell that my professor was running out of options with a couple of questions. One questions had 2 answers that were exactly the same, except the difference was "corporate" and "orporate." Yeah, a couple of people asked him if it was a typo, and he was like "no, it's intentional, and there's no such thing as 'orporate.'" There was another question of "Why will Black Friday stay alive as a concept?" One of the answer was "because [the professors] career depends on it." L laughed at that one. Funny. I came back and did some studying for my test tomorrow in report prep, and I did some, but not nearly enough to say "I'm ready," but I just couldn't finish it. I was just to burned out. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment