Sunday, September 30, 2012

9/30/12

So it would seem youtube is taking politics into it's own hands by censoring political videos that don't agree with Obama and videos from users who are critical of him. YouTube, I hope you know the saying about the founding fathers putting the second amendment into the constitution incase the government forgot the first. This isn't a threat, but I'm sure the big users will take their business, and all the ad money they generate, elsewhere. In a business like that you can't let personal politics get in the way. I went ot church with my grandparents and we said our goodbyes. I went through a vast majority of my pokemon cards to look for ones that are in neer perfect shape so I can put them in my binder at some point while the others with their dings and bends I'll play with. Watched Good Will Hunting and replied to some businesses about an internship this summer. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment